Thursday, October 22, 2009

New Work!



I have been busy getting stuff up on my Raven Meets Crow Etsy shop as well as preparing for the Tacoma open studio tours coming up the weekend of Nov. 7th & 8th. I have a lot of new work. First off, I am making ornaments. Now honestly, I am not a Christmas type of person, but I am a sucker for hand-sized sculptures. A lot of people have been telling me they like my larger Button Scavenger pieces, but want a more affordable option. So here you go, these are for you.
It was nice when I first posted these a few days ago and the blue one below sold within five minutes! That gives me hope.

Also, I have been working on more limited edition prints and some really cute gift tags/wine tags. Those I am still working out the kinks. More pictures coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment