Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Getting Ready for Gift Shows


Snow days are good for productivity. Even if I do have to bring half my studio into the house because the heater in the garage doesn't work if it is under 30 degrees outside. I like making things that are cheerful and colorful when it is all white and glaring outside.

As you can see, I have been making a lot of Birdie Ornaments.

I think they look so cute when they are grouped together! They will retail for between $22 each. I have a show this weekend and then any left over I will be putting up on my ETSY shop.
I also have a new Crow Scavenger sculpture I just finished. He's made out of washers and tin that looks like grass and an oatmeal tin.
Back to work!

6 comments:

  1. I just love the look of these! I'm thinking about trying them but they're probably harder than they look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They remind me of a Leonard Cohen song - "Bird on a Wire" - but with a twist! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how do you find anything on Etsy? search by item is difficult. name of store? name of artist? chance?

    ReplyDelete