Tuesday, November 2, 2010

New Garden Art to Warm My Wintery Soul

OK, I know it isn't technically winter yet but we've already had so much rain that our sump pump has already turned on and that doesn't usually happen until December.

So one the one lovely day we had last week, I was up in Seattle getting my henna and visiting with some friends and we stopped in at Tasty on Greenwood and I saw this garden art and had to buy it!

It's supposed to be a bird feeder, but I have a feeling it might end up more like a squirrel feeder, so I might just keep it empty.
As far as I can tell, the flower and leave pieces are made from helium tanks. Cool, huh?

I keep moving it around in the yard, not sure where I want to place it. But I keep getting reminded of all the weeds that suddenly sprung up in the last 3 weeks. Lots of work to do!
P.S. To all you Seattlites that have not made it yet to Delancy for dinner, go! This is the little pizza place in Ballard started by the woman who has the Orangette blog everyone is so crazy about. Well, the pizza was fantastic! And the appetizers and the dessert. Yummy yummy yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment