Monday, December 13, 2010

Holiday Show and Tell

Ready for your holiday party yet?

I am in full steam ahead mode. Last night I made the prize for the ugliest sweater at our Ugly Sweater party and made this bunny. Above you can see how I started his parts with needle felting polyester stuffing before I covered them with wool and felted it all together.

He is all ready to go in his own ugly sweater. He's my biggest felted item yet: over 8" tall.

I also bought these lovely polishes because I am going to treat myself to a mani/pedi on Friday and I thought I might as well have fun with it.

And yesterday I had a couple of friends over for a little ornament exchange and these are the goodies I ended up with! I will display them proudly at the party.
And I've made about 60 paper snowflakes so far. But now I have to figure out how I want to display them. Plus, I have to finish figuring out how my photobooth is going to work and finalize my drink and food menu. Busy day!

What is on your to-do list this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment